Understanding of the World
The key things we learn to do in ‘Understanding the World,’ are:
- To talk about celebrations and festivals.
- To identify and talk about similarities and differences between ourselves and other people.
- To know that some people celebrate different things to us e.g. Diwali, Chinese New Year etc.
- To talk about and recognise similarities and differences in our environment e.g. trees, plants, animals etc.
- To use and understand different ICT equipment e.g. phones, cameras and computers.