Midday Supervisory Assistant
to join our school support team in ensuring the
safety and welfare of our children during lunchtimes.
If you like working with children and would enjoy being part of a team making lunch times happy and safe,
please apply by completing an application form.
- Vacancy hours: 11:30am - 1:30pm Monday – Friday. Term time only
- Salary Range: From 1st April 2019 will be Grade B - £17711 per annum pro-rata
You will be responsible for supervising children in the dining hall, playground and/or classroom. The successful candidate will need to:
- Have a calm, respectful and positive manner with the children
- Assist in the promotion of positive behaviour at all times
- Manage children's behaviour and deal with any incidents that occur
- Contribute to the provision of a safe and stimulating play environment
- Identifying children that might need that extra support to make some new friends and join in games
- Encourage and participate in play activities with our pupils
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work constructively as part of a team
- Help within the dinner hall to maintain a clean and safe environment for pupils
- Be able to support the children when eating and encourage good table manners
- Be able to administer first aid when necessary with minor injuries
- To maintain confidentiality
We can offer:
- Happy, well behaved children who love coming to school
- Supportive and committed parents and governors
- Opportunities to work with supportive staff in school and partner schools
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory completion of an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Disqualification Regulations Declaration, Pre-employment health questionnaire and satisfactory references.
Please contact Lorraine Barker for an application form and job description
at email@example.com or tel: 01423 871036
Other schools within Yorkshire Causeway Schools Trust may also have vacancies.
Please see their websites for up to date information.
Click on the link below to find out which schools are within the trust.